Support for 2G/3G/4G LTE/LTE-M
Multi-Network Connectivity enables you to connect to various Mobile Network Operators, both manually and automatically. This adds an extra layer of redundancy, stability, versatility, and significantly reduces dead zones.
Multi-IMSI Connectivity HUB with over 22 Mobile Network Operator Partners with roaming agreements across 800+ carriers. This allows for robust global connectivity with multiple built-in redundancies.
eSIM support enables the provision and deployment of new devices in a rapid and convenient fashion.
Device classification based on bandwidth demands as well as fixed and variable locations
Subscription Management solution for secure Over-the-Air (OTA) management of network credentials
Flexible service provisioning, activation, and on-boarding
Ability to monitor, maintain, & update devices through comprehensive API’s and a cloud-based platform
- Multiple Global APN’s will provide a stable, reliable connection with a global backup infrastructure. In the event of one or more go down, data can be re-routed to another APN if needed.
- Multi-IMSI – With over 20 IMSI profiles, you will have access to local networks in more countries allowing for more flexibility and redundancy. In the event of a network failure, whether domestic or international, we can bring your device online faster by changing the IMSI profile. This will change the data route to another network infrastructure.
- Device number allocation and two-way SMS support worldwide – allows devices to send SMS-Alerts
- eSIM support for easy deployment and flexibility
- 24/7 Global Call Center support in 6 languages – Business does not stop at 5pm on Friday. Our call centers have tier 3 support staff. They take full ownership of the issue at hand until everything has been resolved. Our support staff’s average tenure is 3.8 years. They are the driving force behind our 98.7% First Call Resolution. Not all issues can be resolved with one conversation; however, our support personnel will follow up with the customer until everything has been resolved.
- Dedicated Account Managers – Each company is unique and has its own requirements. Our Account Managers take the time to really learn your business and assist with any help needed. They should be the first point of contact in a non-urgent situation. Whether it’s support, billing, or sales, they will be able to quarterback any request and provide a solution, making everything seamless to the end user.
- Access to C-Level management is important not just for escalations, but also for creating additional solutions.
- Simplified Billing – Not everyone wants to go through 1000’s of billing pages. We provide a simple option that has only the vital information. If you need more details, we can provide that as well. With Quarterly Account Analysis and Optimization recommendations, we help you save time and money.
- POND Smart SIM – Every carrier has dead zones, and it’s impossible to know which carrier will work where. Swapping SIM cards may not always be an option. Our Smart SIM will always find and connect to the best available network.
- Local Representation/Offices located across US, UK, Germany, UAE, Kazakhstan & Russia – Allows for timely support and response.
- Wireless Office Connectivity
- Wireless LAN Backup
- Digital Signage
- Residential Routers
- 3D Printing
- Video (Broadcast)
- Drone / UAV
- Transportation Telemetry & Diagnostics
- Nautical / Airline / Railroad