Use of personal informationWe use your personal information for variety of purposes, including providing you with Services. We use your personal information to do things like:
- Process your orders.
- Protect our rights and property and that of our customers’.
- Respond to legal process and emergencies.
- Develop or inform you of new products and services.
- Anonymize or aggregate personal information for various purposes like market analysis or traffic flow analysis and reporting.
- Customize or personalize your experience with our Services.
- Customize or personalize advertisments and communications to bring you information about products and services of Pond Mobile or others that may interest you, including co-branded offers. For example, we may customize the ads you see when you are using our Internet-enabled devices. If we use information about your online activities to deliver advertising or communications tailored to your interests, we may share that information with third parties who select tailored advertising.
- Monitor, evaluate or improve our Services, systems, or networks.
Information we shareWe may share information that is anonymized or in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you. We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- Group Account Holders: We offer group accounts government customers, family customers and other group account holders (“Group Accounts”). The account holder for Group Accounts is the entity or person that buys the service or product for its employees, family members or other authorized users. You (as the user of a device) may receive service, certain pricing, terms or other benefits through a Group Account with us. If so, we may share with that Group Account holder customer registration and other information related to your use of our services.
- Other Third Parties with Your Consent: We may share information with other third parties with your consent. For example, you may agree to our sharing your information with other third parties to hear about their products and services. Use of the information you agree to share will be subject to those third parties’ separate privacy policies.
- Transfers: Personal information about you may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a asset.
- Protection of Pond Mobile and Others: We may access, monitor, use or disclose your personal information or communications to do things like:
- Comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process.
- Respond to emergencies;
- Initiate, render, bill, and collect for services; or
- Facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government requirement; or determine eligibility for government benefits.
Network and information securityWe maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. These safeguards help protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Information choices and changesWe offer you choices regarding how we contact you for marketing related communications and whether we use information regarding your online activities for marketing purposes. To learn about ways to register your privacy preferences with us please contact us. You may also register a do not contact requests by calling customer care or sending an email to [email protected]. If you register a do-not-contact request, we may still contact you for non-promotional purposes, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing relations. If you disable cookies on your Internet browser, you also may stop some collection and use of data when you visit our web sites. If you would like to change certain Pond Mobile account information, you may create an online account and manage your account online. For more information, visit pondmobile.us.
Contacting usIf you have any questions about, or complaints that concern, this Policy, please call us at Pond Mobile or email us at [email protected]. If you prefer, you may also write us at:
P.O. Box 854
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Updating this policyWe may change this Policy at any time. When we change the Policy we will give notice by changing the date it was last updated or as required by law.
Your California privacy rightsPond Mobile shares personal information between Pond Mobile affiliates and marketing agents for marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own independent marketing purposes without your consent. California residents may request the categories of personal information Pond Mobile shared with its affiliates during the previous calendar year. To make your request, send an email to [email protected]. Written requests may be sent to the following address, which we will respond within 30 days:
P.O. Box 854
Manalapan, NJ 07726