We are hiring!
Job DescriptionAbout us
POND mobile, the exclusive international operator, providing unparalleled mobile services & innovative solutions to businesses of all industries. We Provide: Data Roaming Global Roaming International Calling International Roaming International Wireless Service Telecommunications Service Provider IoT – Internet of Things”.
We are looking for an SEO intern to manage search engine optimization and marketing activities. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy, content strategy and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic from Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. A successful SEO specialist must keep up-to-date with the latest industry best practices and work closely with editorial and marketing teams to develop a successful organic search strategy.
This is a paid 3-month internship that can lead to full-time employment.Responsibilities
- · Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- · Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization
- · Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations on the website
- · Research and analyze competitor content and links
- · Develop and implement link building strategy
- · Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- · Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content strategy and creation
- · Work closely with social media team to align social distribution and SEO efforts
- · Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- · Proven SEO experience and a track record of success growing organic search traffic and conversions
- · Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- · Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and inbound marketing
- · In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMrush)
- · Familiarity with content management systems (e.g, WordPress, Vignette)
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply for the position here